Jackpots start at $100,000 and grow until someone wins. All prizes, including the jackpot, are paid in cash.
Tickets cost $1 for two plays. Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday night.
How to Play:
- Use a play slip to pick five numbers from 1 to 31 and your Wild Card - a face card (Jack, Queen, King or Ace) and its suit (Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds or Spades).
- You get two plays for $1, so fill out a minimum of two panels or just ask your retailer for a Wild Card quick pick.
- You can buy tickets up to 9:00 p.m. (CT) / 8:00 p.m. (MT) on the nights of the drawings. You can play up to nine consecutive draws in advance. Just ask your retailer.
How to win:
You win by matching some or all of your numbers.
- 5 of 5 + Wild Card = Jackpot
- 5 of 5 = $5000
- 4 of 5 + Wild Card = $500
- 4 of 5 = $20
- 3 of 5 + Wild Card = $5
- 3 of 5 = $2
- 2 of 5 + Wild Card = $1
- 1 of 5 + Wild Card = $1
- Wild Card Only = $1
*Overall Odds of winning prizes are 1:6